Dr David Fabinyi
Dr David Fabinyi trained at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital, London. He is a consultant surgeon to the Vitreoretinal Unit at the Eye and Ear and Geelong University Hospital.
Dr Fabinyi manages a full range of medical and surgical retinal problems, including diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, retinal detachments, macular holes, epiretinal membranes and complicated cataract surgery.
Qualifications & Education
- MBBS (1st Class Honours) – Monash University 2002
- FRANZCO 2011
Public Hospital Appointments
- Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital – Vitreoretinal Unit Consultant, Emergency Department Consultant
- Barwon Health, Geelong University Hospital- Consultant Ophthalmologist and Vitreoretinal Surgeon
Positions & Professional Associations
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Retinal Specialists
- Member of the American Society of Retinal Specialists
- Consultant Surgeon to Myanmar Eye Care Project