Trams 109, 11 and 12 stop at St Vincent’s Plaza on Victoria Parade (Stop 12).
Trams 86 and 96 stop at Parliament Station, the corner of Victoria Parade and Albert Street (Stop 10) or Victoria Parade/Nicholson Street (Stop 11).
Metered parking is available on surrounding streets. Please note there is a clearway in front of the building before 9:30am and from 4:30pm. Alternatively multi-storey car parking lots are located at:
- Wilson’s Car Park-entrance via laneway to right side of 100 Victoria Parade.
- Melbourne Museum (Nicholson Street)
- St. Vincent’s Public Hospital (beneath hospital)
- St. Vincent’s Private Hospital (rear of building)
- Wilson’s Car Park near Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital (enter via Albert Street)
- Australian Catholic University (Victoria Parade)
Parking at Wilson’s Car Park can be cheaper when pre-booking online, for more information clink on the link below:
Patients will be seen by an Orthoptist who will record history, check vision and administer drops to dilate the pupils. These drops take 20-25 minutes to work and will affect the vision for at least four hours, hence we ask patients not to drive following their appointment. It is advisable to bring sunglasses with you as the dilating drops do make your eyes more sensitive to glare.
Consultation Time Frame:
We ask all patients to allow up to 1.5 – 2 hours for their appointment.